THE FIVE SEEDS™ of Effective Leadership – Essential Patterns
When painting an unfinished wall, painters first apply an undercoat of primer. The primer sets a base for the finish coat, which then sticks better, last longer and looks nicer. Similarly, THE FIVE SEEDSTM of Effective Leadership – Essential Patterns provides your team with a practical “primer” to grow your leaders and organization.
Based on four decades of research, observation and experience, this practical, engaging and memorable workshop unveils key patterns of efficacious and transformational leadership that helps you grow.
How Will I Benefit?
In this stimulating, one-day workshop, participants will learn key fundamentals of leadership success, including how to:
- Grow as a leader by knowing and sowing THE FIVE SEEDSTM of Effective Leadership – a practical and implementable model for leadership
- Make appropriate choices and sound decisions.
- Understand the basic skill of leadership.
- Optimize their phone to get things done.
- Avoid falling into a common trap that usually results in failure.
- Unlock passion and find joy at work.
- Ensure the right things get done, in the right way.
- Make operations run smooth.
- Elevate the customer service experience.
- Engage hearts and empower people.
- Improve personal discipline to get the job done.
Note: Although it may be separately conducted, this course is designed to precede THE FIVE SEEDSTM of Effective Leadership – Essential Tools.
Who Should Participate?
Managers, supervisors and team leads.
8:30a – 4:30p (includes a one-hour lunch break and hourly stretch breaks)