THE FIVE SEEDS™ of Effective Leadership – Essential Tools
Effective supervisors get positive results! By empowering people, optimizing systems and building inspired teams, they deliver unmatched quality, productivity and service.
THE FIVE SEEDS™ of Effective Leadership – Essential Tools helps your organization develop effective supervisors by equipping them with practical and relevant leadership rituals and protocols that should be practiced daily.
For anyone new to supervision, this powerful, one-day workshop will help them launch their leadership journey on solid footing. For experienced leaders, it provides an opportunity to review and reinforce critical leadership fundamentals.
How Will I Benefit?
Working through a typical supervisor’s day, participants will learn how to:
- Conduct an effective briefing.
- Practice the basic skill of a supervisor.
- Delegate effectively.
- Communicate with clarity and completeness.
- Avoid one of the biggest causes of leadership failure.
- Get things done.
- Develop peak performing team members.
- Correct inappropriate behaviors and/or poor performance.
- Praise team members.
- Prevent problems from reoccurring.
- Listen and resolve customer complaints.
THE FIVE SEEDS™ of Effective Leadership – Essential Tools is an investment to set your leaders up to succeed!
Note: Although it may be separately conducted, this course is designed to follow THE FIVE SEEDS™ of Effective Leadership – Essential Patterns.
Who Should Participate?
Managers, supervisors and team leads.
8:30a – 4:30p (includes a one-hour lunch break and hourly stretch breaks)