“I have had the great fortune of knowing Glenn for over 20 years! During that time, Glenn has never ceased to amaze me with his thoughtful insights on effective leadership. I would wholeheartedly recommend Leadership Works to anyone wanting to grow a more effective team!”
– Toby Taniguchi – President, KTA Superstores
How to Lead Yourself Through Tough Times
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The current pandemic has created an unparalleled amount of stress and anxiety across the globe. With work, education and family “norms” turned upside down, we find ourselves asking the following questions:
- How do I remain focused and effective when the future seems so uncertain?
- How do I make reasoned and rational decisions when my emotions are running high?
- How do I build confidence in myself and others when filled with fear and doubt?
In this three hour virtual workshop, Glenn Furuya, Chief Educational Officer of Leadership Works, will teach you critical, transformational and practical concepts that will help you manage your thoughts, behaviors and actions during times of uncertainty, change and challenge. You’ll learn:
- They key reason our minds impulsively react to adverse situations and difficult people.
- The secret to avoiding regretful behaviors when emotions run high.
- A special gift embedded in all humans that helps us stay centered and make reasoned and appropriate choices.
- One strategy to stay engaged and lift spirits in a context of fear, uncertainty and doubt.
- The choice you make to turn crisis into opportunities.
Date: November 17, 2020
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Zoom (100 slots open) – details to be provided upon registering
Price: $75.00 (members); $100.00 (non-members)
Last Day to Register and Receive a Refund: November 13, 2020 by 4:00 pm
Sponsored by Hawaii Employers Council.