“I have had the great fortune of knowing Glenn for over 20 years! During that time, Glenn has never ceased to amaze me with his thoughtful insights on effective leadership. I would wholeheartedly recommend Leadership Works to anyone wanting to grow a more effective team!”
– Toby Taniguchi – President, KTA Superstores
How to Lead in Tough Times
August 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
With the current global pandemic turning work, education and family “norms” upside down, you may be asking yourself:
• How do I remain focused and effective when the future seems so uncertain?
• How do I make reasoned and rational decisions when my emotions are running high?
• How do I build confidence in myself and others when filled with fear and doubt?
In this workshop, How to Lead in Tough Times, Glenn Furuya, Chief Educational Officer of Leadership Works, will teach you the following critical, practical and transformational concepts to help you effectively lead yourself and others during such challenging times:
• They key reason our minds impulsively react to adverse situations and difficult people.
• The secret to avoiding regretful behaviors when emotions run high.
• A special gift embedded in all humans that helps us stay centered and make reasoned and appropriate choices.
• One strategy to stay engaged and lift spirits in a context of fear, uncertainty and doubt.
• The choice effective leaders make to turn crisis into opportunities.
Date: August 20, 2020
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Zoom (100 slots open) or Hawaii Employers Council (limited to 20 people for social distancing) – details to be provided upon registering
Price: $75.00 (members); $100.00 (non-members)
Last Day to Register and Receive a Refund: August 14, 2020 by 4:00 pmREGISTER NOW
First 10 people who register will receive a FREE, autographed copy of Glenn’s book, The Little Book with 50 Big Ideas on Leadership.
Sponsored by Hawaii Employers Council.