“I have had the great fortune of knowing Glenn for over 20 years! During that time, Glenn has never ceased to amaze me with his thoughtful insights on effective leadership. I would wholeheartedly recommend Leadership Works to anyone wanting to grow a more effective team!”
– Toby Taniguchi – President, KTA Superstores
- This event has passed.
Leading Yourself Through Tough Times
April 28, 2021 - April 29, 2021
Learn how to stay centered, make wise decisions and reduce stress when faced with difficult people or situations
The past year has created an unparalleled amount of stress and anxiety. With work, education and family “norms” turned upside down, everyone’s been asking the same questions:
- How do I remain focused and effective when the future seems so uncertain?
- How do I make reasoned and rational decisions when my emotions are running high?
- How do I build confidence in myself and others when filled with fear and doubt?
These questions having been keeping us up at night, too. That’s why we designed this critical two-part webinar series to help you manage your thoughts, behaviors and actions so you can stay focused, centered and confident during times of uncertainty and challenge.
“Thank you for another wonderfully edifying experience. Will use the tools both efficiently and effectively for continuous improvement within the work environment and home.” – K. Chun, Matson Inc
What You’ll Learn
- They key reason our minds impulsively react to adverse situations and difficult people.
- The secret to avoiding regretful behaviors when emotions run high.
- A special gift embedded in all humans that helps us stay centered and make reasoned and appropriate choices.
- One strategy to stay engaged and lift spirits in a context of fear, uncertainty and doubt.
- The choice you make to turn crisis into opportunities.
“Awesome training! Enjoyed engaging with everyone through breakout sessions” – Anonymous Participant
Dates, Times and Location:
Participants must be able to attend both sessions
- Part 1: April 28, 2021; 9:00a – 11:00a via Zoom (details to be provided upon registering)
- Part 2: April 29, 2021; 9:00a – 11:00a via Zoom (details to be provided upon registering)
Last day to register: April 25, 2021