Employee Development & Teamwork
We live in an age of increasing connectivity and diversity. Technology has all but erased our borders, allowing us to reach across the globe with a mere push of a button. It is redefining how we do business, how others learn about us and even who is considered our “friend.” Now more than ever, the ability to build and sustain positive personal and professional relationships is vital to every endeavor.
Yet, most people have only a vague understanding of their own behavioral style and how it affects others, and few are able to recognize others’ styles and overcome differences to build rapport.
Fortunately, the TRACOM® SOCIAL STYLE Model™, the world’s most widely used interpersonal effectiveness tool, can help bridge those gaps. Powerful, proven and easy to understand, individuals and organizations can boost their relationships, communication and productivity merely by understanding the four SOCIAL STYLEs: Driving, Expressive, Amiable, and Analytical. In addition, research shows that the SOCIAL STYLE Model is more effective than its competitors, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and DiSC.
How Will I Benefit?
Facilitated by Glenn Furuya, a TRACOM Certified SOCIAL STYLE & Versatility Instructor, participants will:
- Learn the four key SOCIAL STYLE behaviors: Driving, Expressive, Amiable, and Analytical.
- Discover their own SOCIAL STYLE by obtaining their personal SOCIAL STYLE Profile (assigned as on-line pre-work).
- Learn how their behavioral patterns affect others.
- Receive feedback on their SOCIAL STYLE Versatility – a measurement of their ability to work with others and a leading predictor of business success.
- Gain valuable insights on the four core human needs that drive behavior.
- Practice skills to effectively communicate and build rapport with other styles.
- Learn how the SOCIAL STYLE Model can enhance service and boost sales.
Putting it all together, this two-day course will equip you with life-long skills for forging enhanced relationships and enrich your interactions with others.
Who Should Participate?
Anyone seeking to develop meaningful and lasting relationships with others, enhance customer service, improve teamwork, build loyalty, increase sales or discover practical ways to connect with others. In other words, just about everyone!
8:30a – 4:30p (includes a one-hour break for lunch and hourly stretch breaks)
Note: This workshop also requires pre-work to be begin approximately one-month prior to the scheduled session date.
Versatility and SOCIAL STYLE are registered service marks of the TRACOM Corporation. The SOCIAL STYLE Model is a registered trademark of the TRACOM Corporation.