Consulting & Other Services
Leaders occupy a lonely spot. With the inherent demands and challenges of their roles, even the most seasoned leader needs a trusted thought-partner – someone they can “bounce things off” of and gain wise counsel from that provides an unbiased and keen perspective.
With over 35 years of experience in leadership and organizational development, Glenn Furuya provides this invaluable service. Glenn’s leadership expertise, easy-going style and intimate knowledge of business climate and culture, make him an ideal confidant and coach.
How Will I Benefit?
Using his mastery of “graphic facilitation” and through honest, meaningful conversations, Glenn will help you steer a course for success by:
- organizing and clarifying your thinking,
- ensuring that key strategic and personnel decisions are sound and effective,
- guiding you through critical self-reflection by examining your strengths, areas for growth and potential scotomas (blind spots),
- identifying your leadership style and how you “occur” to others,
- setting realistic, measurable and attainable goals,
- providing unbiased feedback and “reality checks,” as needed,
- lending emotional support and encouragement, and
- sharing new insights in an ever-changing and often turbulent world.
Sessions are held on a regular or “as needed” basis, on-site or at a neutral venue (minimum one hour).
Who Should Have a Coach?
Anyone in a leadership role that is interested in removing the roadblocks to success and reaching their highest potential as a leader, mentor and overall person, should have an executive coach.
As John Wooden, an American basketball player and head coach at UCLA, who won 10 NCAA National Championships, once said…
“Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.”
Varies, depending on participant’s needs.