Teamwork Island Style
Building a strong, unified team and a devoted customer base are critical for survival in today’s competitive global climate. Yet, many companies often take this for granted, failing to seek ways to improve internal and external relations or identify opportunities to distinguish themselves in the market place… until it is often too late.
Strategically located in Hawaii, which is known for its hospitality, intimacy and diversity, Leadership Works® has garnered important lessons from its unique island culture and business environment on how to avoid such pitfalls and chart a course towards achieving extraordinary teamwork and service – island style.
You don’t need to live on an island to practice island style!
What will I learn?
This inspiring, half-day workshop will invigorate your team and provide them practical and memorable protocols, tools and metaphors to boost teamwork and deliver world-class service, island style.
Drawing from Eastern, Western and Polynesian values and principles, you will learn:
- The importance of developing a three-way blended culture in today’s global economy.
- How understanding and practicing the true meaning of “Aloha” can enhance your business relationships.
- How to provide unsurpassed quality to your customers.
- What the two core characteristics are that every team player must exhibit.
- The key ingredient all individuals must include in serving others.
- How to increase productivity with limited resources.
- How to thrive during times of difficulty or uncertainty.
- What every team must ultimately aim to achieve.
Participants will leave feeling uplifted and committed to do their very best! Your customers will notice the difference and reward your business with deeper loyalty.
Who should attend?
Designed for all levels of employees, this is a “must do” workshop is for those needing to boost teamwork within their organization or enhance customer service, whether internal or external.
This workshop also provides a unique perspective for anyone seeking to understand and bridge the behavioral and cultural differences that exist among each other and within our communities.
How do I sign-up?
This workshop is offered on-site (at your premises) and publicly at select Hawaii locations throughout the year. If you are interested in learning more or scheduling an in-house session for your employees, please contact us. To review our public workshop schedule or register for an upcoming session, please visit our Events or Register pages.