A Day in the Life of an Effective Supervisor
Effective supervisors know how to get results! By empowering people, optimizing systems and building inspired teams, they deliver unmatched quality, productivity and service. Priceless!
A Day in the Life of an Effective Supervisor helps your organization develop this priceless leader by equipping them with essential leadership and communication skills and protocols that are practical and easy to implement. For anyone new to supervision, this powerful, one-day workshop will help them get started on the right foot and stay on the path to success. For experienced leaders or graduates of our signature leadership workshop, The Leadership Works Experience, it provides a refreshing opportunity to reset, review and reinforce critical leadership fundamentals.
What Will I Learn
Journeying through a “typical” day, participants will learn:
- How to start your day on the right foot.
- Why being an effective supervisor is like being a “linebacker” in football.
- How to conduct a focused and meaningful briefing.
- How to get things done.
- How to delegate.
- How to avoid the primary cause of leadership failure.
- How to provide extraordinary customer service.
- How to teach a task effectively.
- How to develop peak performing team members.
- How to praise.
- How to correct inappropriate behaviors or poor performance.
- How to listen and handle complaints.
A Day in the Life of an Effective Supervisor helps leaders achieve success by providing useful, memorable and transformational leadership and communication tools and skills. It’s a vital investment in your organization’s future!
Who Should Attend
Designed for new and experienced leaders at all levels of the organization, who want to sharpen their leadership and communication skills and improve their daily productivity.